lucariopokemonsoniclucariopokemonsonic

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 2 art Reviews

The Protagonists The Protagonists

This is, honestly, the best portrait of Hank and friends I've seen on Newgrounds so far. The background is a tad on the dull side, but that at least doesn't distract from the beautifully woven characters' faces, clothes, weapons, EVERYTHING. It also has its own unique style, although the concept is still, as I said before, dull. One of the best illustrations out there of Madness. I am happy to say I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Tarantulaben responds:

Wow, thanks!

Big Happy Retarded Family Big Happy Retarded Family

Coolest Drawing Ever Made By Humankind!!!

These are all the characters: Mars, Loads of Skips, Badly Drawn Snail, Lemur Tail, thumbsupplz thumb, Spider Monkey, Pork Fairy, Fusestopper, Badly Drawn Dawg of the Future, Simon the Topiarian Monster, Slick, Badly Drawn Bitch, Badly Drawn Lemur, Badly Drawn Dawg, Hamish Scagwell, Cylindrical Adventures Cylinder, Chris AKA The Impossible Quiz Cat, Spatulon, Frank, Phlovomite, Sedgewick, Splapp-Me-Do, Eye on Legs, Ponk, Right Here Right Now Evolution, Dennis the Square Tomato, and "YOU FREAK" Tomato.
Here's my review: This is absolutely the best drawing ever made by humankind! I cannot wait for your other cool artwork and flashes! I wish I had enough money to buy the poster, then I could stare at it all day long. Keep up the good work!